Treehouse Montessori began with a small group of 7 children in January, 2008 as a learning community of children, families and teachers willing to investigate, learn and grow together.
Our staff accompanies and facilitates learning situations for children between 3 months and 6 years old. Hand in hand with the Montessori approach and inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy we foster development of the whole child through a nurturing environment. Together we explore all about ourselves, our family, life, nature and the whole world as a global community.
We know that every child is different and unfolds in a different way and pace, so we base our daily practice on respect: respect of our different cultures, interests, gifts and challenges.
Our daily efforts are oriented to offer quality education during the early years of life.
Treehouse Montessori was founded in 2008 by Laura Soto Rovira, mother of three boys, Psychologist and Montessori guide by Pan American Montessori Society.
Her professional background also includes:
* Preschool teacher at the European School 2002-2008
* Study Group “The Reggio Emilia Approach to Education”, Reggio Emilia 2012
* Course “The Reggio Emilia Approach”, Universidad La Salle, 2016
* Seminar “Global Education: Cultivating Innovation in the Classroom” at UPEACE Centre for Executive Education, 2017
* In depth Study Group “La educación en los Nidos de Reggio Emilia" (children from 0 to 3 years), 2018